This image shows the insight from a Landscaping Your Life walk someone went on here in Fife when they were feeling demotivated and lacking direction:
- 'Satellite Corner' invited them to tune in
- 'The Bus Stops' reminded them they had a choice of direction
- 'This Way' to look for the signs
- 'Dead Wood Row' to let go of all that no longer serves
- 'Let the Light in Avenue' to let the light in, and open up
- 'Unfurl Corner' to unfurl and let go
- 'Clear Ahead Copse' to follow the path and go with the flow
- 'The Sign Post' brought it all together ie clarity of direction would come once the other actions had been completed and not before.
- 'New Seedling Patch' a final reminder that once we're focused we can start to plant the seeds for others to benefit.
Next time you go for a walk notice what you notice about the patterns around you, or if you'd like to find out more about going on a group or solo LYL walk with Alison get in touch.